At Dessau Vet Clinic, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality veterinarian care for your family pets. With our unique one-on-one approach to patient care and strong investment in preventative care, we are happy to provide a wide range of services to our furry patients. From comprehensive wellness exams, cat and dog boarding, microchipping services and more -we are your choice veterinarian in North Austin!
Dog and Cat Boarding Services in North Austin
Every pet owner will have certain times out of the year where they need to be away from home of a length of time. Whether you travel for work or you are heading out of town on a much-needed vacation, leaving your pets behind can be a stressful situation. While friends and family may volunteer to help out, it’s likely that they will need to leave your pets unsupervised for extended periods of time as well.
Luckily, our veterinarian in North Austin has the experience, knowledge and skills necessary to help keep a safe and watchful eye on your family pets while you’re away!
Benefits of Professional Cat and Dog Boarding
With our professional pet boarding services, you can rest easy knowing that your beloved family pets are in safe and capable hands while you’re away. Some of the benefits to boarding at our North Austin vet clinic include:
- Professional Attention – Our trained staff members are always here to care for your pets. In the event of an emergency, we know how to administer medicines and provide any necessary treatments while they wait for you to return.
- Medical Care – If your pet takes daily medications, they are in the most capable hands when staying at our vet clinic. Our trained employees can safely administer any medications that they may need.
- Proper Diet and Exercise – Your family pets will need daily exercise while you’re away and we are happy to provide plenty of great activities for them to enjoy. Additionally, if your pet has any special dietary needs, our trained staff can easily accommodate their special needs.
How does it Work?
If you are planning to board your pet at Dessau Vet Clinic, we ask that you follow a few standard procedures to make sure everything flows smoothly for you and your pet!
- To board your pet, we ask that they are up-to-date on their wellness exam, vaccinations, flea prevention and fecal testing.
- During certain times of the year, our boarding facilities can fill up quickly. Please schedule with our team in advance whenever possible. Additional fees may apply for holidays.
- We ask that owners allow at least 20 minutes for the check-in process. To help speed the process, ask our team about online forms for new patients.
Schedule Your Pet’s Next Stay Today
Want more information on our available dog and cat boarding services? Contact us at (512) 339-3177 and visit our veterinary team online today to schedule your pet’s next stay!